Ghanaian Socialite Dead After She Was Drugged

A popular curvaceous Instagram sensation, Naa Dromor Adjei, has reportedly passed on.

According to information gathered by Yes Ghana Online, the American-based Ghanaian went for a date with a guy, who allegedly sedated her, by dropping a drug in her drink.

A close friend to the deceased, named as Lily, shared the narration of what caused Naa’s death, by disclosing that, the sedation caused Naa to have complications. She is said to have suffered cardiac arrest.

“This friend allegedly put some sort of sedative drug into Naa’s drink which caused her to go into cardiac arrest. There was a delay in getting Naa adequate medical care and it is unknown how long she went without oxygen to the brain. As a result, all brain activity stopped” a screenshot her friend shared stated.

Naa Dromo, popularly known on Instagram as Ahoufedua, was a cosmetologist and daughter of Senior Pastor Glitter Sower.

SWIPE to view photos of Naa Dromor Adjei

View this post on Instagram

How was your day?☺️

A post shared by AJ (NiNi) 👑 (@ahuofedua_) on

2 thoughts on “Ghanaian Socialite Dead After She Was Drugged

  1. It’s not true she wasn’t drugged. The true story is the girl went and did cocaine and as a result she went into cardiac arrest. The family is going with this fake story so that the truth doesn’t come out since the parents are pastors, but the streets know the truth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe To Our Newsletter